Fred,Thanks, bro. You must be right about the beard looking like Shepherd because his beard looks good. This could be why "Lady Claudia" won Best Beard in the People's Choice Beard Contest. I would also add that after 3 exams in a week I looked even more similar to cracked out Shepherd. Looking like Shepherd is good for two reason.
Reason 1: Jake is a Lady Killer. Observe
Reason 2: Lexington is cold. Beards are warm. Having a beard makes me feel like a BA (bad ass). Its affect on me is similar to that of my cowboy boots - I just want to kick someone whenever I wear them. The day will come when I get to utilize my boot kicking instinctual urges, but for now it waits. Waits like a tiger. A big Man tiger.
Regarding Ben, I've got a couple of polar bears hyped up on mountain dew. Ready to attack the minute he appears, I've persuaded one to let me ride his back in the event he might so need a cowboy boot to kick with. Plus I've got reason to believe my dad may in fact be Jacob, my sister Claire, and Syaid my brother. No word on how valid this is of yet, but the jjabrams has assured me someone on that island is my relative.
Below are from the Beard Contest:


No comments:
Post a Comment