Thursday, November 6, 2008

Show Shout Out!


This weekend was a first for two things since August:
  1. Lesley and I did not have tests. With no responsibilities, we were able to do whatever we wanted, which was to paint, decorate, and relax without feeling guilty.
  2. We watched an entire season of a television show. What was show? Dexter's season two. If you haven't seen the show then I'd recommend giving the first season a taste. Season two was so good we found ourselves fighting the urge, at 5am, to watch another episode. The only other shows to tape this type of addiction have been Lost, Buffy, and Angel. Not only were we up that late, but I remember stopping the show, looking at Lesley, and saying "My heart is seriously about to explode". It was that good.

1 comment:

claudia said...

we might have to get those DVDs from y'all. i need a new show to get addicted to :)