Friday, November 7, 2008

What do you think about Hologram Interviews?


I got to be honest, I'm not feeling Fox's new Hologram Technology Interviews. It feels (1) like a star wars convention (2) pathetic with Will I Am and (3) like a star wars convention only there's no hot Princess Leia costumes around. Maybe I'm just not used to it. I'm sure, eventually, I'll warm up to it. What are your thoughts?

Closing thoughts:
If WIA (abbreviated because his name is absurd - nearly as absurd as his hair) had dropped a "help me obi wan kenobi, your my only hope", this guy's interview would have been legendary. Prime-time blogging material.

I'm 100% sure this is the way to leave your will. When I'm dead and gone, after a period of 96 days, my lawyer will play my hologram message to individal family members at unexpected moments so as to scare the living crap out of them.

No comments: