
I'm a big fan photographic journalism. There are times, events, circumstances where word's for all its beauty cannot capture the magnitude a picture can. I came across this site tonight during a Chemistry study break. Very cool.
Click on the pic above to go to the site.
Check out the series of pictures titled "The Hajj and Eid al-Adha". I found it to be both fascinating and frightening. I don't know what it is about scenes of the muslim religion that incites fear within me. I suspect 911 and the world that followed since that day has had a great hand in that. Strange, looking back on the day 911 occured I never realised how much the world would change. Sure, I understood and felt the magnitude of what was happening. Everyone did. No one could escape it. In moving forward with life it's hard to catch all the subtle changes that occur around us. History is a peculiar thing to be witnessed.
Click on the pic above to go to the site.
Check out the series of pictures titled "The Hajj and Eid al-Adha". I found it to be both fascinating and frightening. I don't know what it is about scenes of the muslim religion that incites fear within me. I suspect 911 and the world that followed since that day has had a great hand in that. Strange, looking back on the day 911 occured I never realised how much the world would change. Sure, I understood and felt the magnitude of what was happening. Everyone did. No one could escape it. In moving forward with life it's hard to catch all the subtle changes that occur around us. History is a peculiar thing to be witnessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment