
I went on a rant yesterday which included how I am sick of Sir Tebow. This may still stand, but I don't know if I've ever seen a quarterback as good as him. He makes play happen that would be impossible for 99% of the others in the NCAA. This is why I thought Florida would win. Tebow makes 4 quarters of football game into 4 full quarters full where if you let your guard down the game is over. He takes both teams and all of his viewers into a magical place called imagination land. I am shocked by the things he pulls off. It's magical.
I would love to see a case where anyone can show a quarterback who is better. Heisman 2008.
4 comments:
Yeah, but he is a fag. Fag! Fag! Fag! Fag!
This just in:
In honor of Tebow's successfull 2008 season, the mayor of Gainesville has officially renamed the town. From this point on, it will be know only as Fagsville.
In a move that should surprise no one, the University of Florida announced today that starting in the Spring of 2009, being a FAG will be a requirement for acceptance into the college.
This is hilarious. Don't know who this is....got a few guesses though.
I have a final in a few days on the lymphatic system and a few other things. While I was studying I came across the process of Phagocytosis pronounced "fag.o.si.toe.sis". These comments made me ask pose the question.....I be Tim Tebow has alot phagocytes.
Post a Comment