I've gained a new respect for the Hockey Fanaticism of those crazy, funny sounding, a bit , but still - "keeping it tight" - Mainers.
Hey, I not judging or criticizing. In fact, I understand the ways of the Mainer wear. Yep. That's right, that's right! In fact, I'm all for the occasional let go. For example, I hate shaving. I fear haircuts. From time to time I observe a personal
holiday known as "No Shower-Power Day". Its a glorious day. A day where all awareness of ones outward appearence and bodily oders are set aside as I embark on a inward journey of self reflection and the trials and troubles approaching in the days ahead.I'd like to take another step further and say that, unlike a lot of people, I see clearly and fully understand your well planned and perfectly executed motif. It's a style. Fashion. On the outside it may appear ad-lib, cobbled together, and picked out of the laundry basket - ha, your a man. What is a laundry basket? The floor. Thats what it is. - spontaneously. But I see it. I understand it. And most of all I dig, big guy.
If you look far enough into the past, you can see the future. Well, I've got to tell you, I've looked into the past and its showing me that Maine has a wealth of fashion focused Man genius resources up in that state. True, genius is never recognized by their own generation, but years later generations will see as I see what your hard work and style truly is - Perfection!

You see, I am a huge fan of the The Shinning too. Nicholson was cracked out, locked up, and losing his mind just as fast as he was his hair. He may have died in the movie, but you sir, have brought him back to life in stunning form. Go on, son. A genuine harbinger of fashion - you understand that clothes are not simply meant to cover and protect the body. No, style is about communicating to the world that you are here and you ready to get to know everyone. Where's Johnny? Oh, there he is. Go get yourself some body. Get away for the weekend, perhaps a old haunted hotel. Be sure to let the lady you love there isn't anything that would keep you apart. Even if you have to put an axe to that door to get to her, you do that. Women need to know it. They need constant affirmation that you are her man. Go on and show her that your crazy for her.

No comments:
Post a Comment