Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Wake Up to the My Current Ring Tone
Go head, yall! Delight yourself to the most funky beat this white boy has ever heard. Nothing makes an exam at 5:00 Am followed by Cardiovasular exam at 9:00 Am go down better. I'm willing to bet if Erin were to play this song during labor the baby slide out immediately following the first chorus singing
"Check it out! Ya see I'm the B -A -B to B-B-Y and I'd like to say helloooo! For those who think my spelling sucks, can just suck on my toes. I say, my skin is smooth. Smooth as silk. Wheres my momma? Gone get me some milk. I say on and on and on and on, this beat is so fly, going to get my milk on!"
I've included the original video of the Sugarhill Gang. It's great because they're sticking it to the man, rapping with his women. Plus, you've got to give the producer props for trying to cover up the bad lighting job with the color circles in the editing room. I'm blinded after watching it too times. Two possibilities - 1. Camera man is fried & doesn't notice he has every spot light directed on his camera. 2. Blinded by the girls in bikinis which were way hotter back then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment