Thursday, March 5, 2009

Just so everyone understands


When you come over to the Jackson house to rock out on Guitar Hero you better be prepared to rock. We take it serious. No bush league performance. Whenever I rock the mike I rock the mike right. I utilize furniture, work the rock space, incorporate multiple rockstar pelvic thrusts, swing the mike, and frequently share the mike with fellow band mates to obtain power vocals. After the first song, the sweat starts-a-dripping. And when the sweat starts-a-dripping this rock star starts-a-stripping. Its all or nothing. Give it all you got. Guaranteed to rock you mind, body, and soul cause that's what being a rock star demands.

May it be known to all and cried out upon the lands of this nation - the man who performed Bon Jovi's "Livin on a Prayer" has an open invitation to join our band. For all who wish to gain rockstar god status and our dog's acceptance I suggest you follow in his steps.

Peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

saw your twitter about a Blackboard iPhone app: here's a video of the app that they've submitted to the App Store: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IViHE5-68es