
Sorry for the absence. Exams consumed all of last month for both Lesley and I so it's been hard to find time to post a thought or share a video. On top of this I've been troubled by the fact that my blog causes it's reader's computers to freeze up. The tipping point came when my mom said she couldn't read it. So I'm now back at blogger.
Last night was really amazing! It's an exciting thing to be watching the news and knowing that I and the rest of the world will remember this moment for the rest of our lives. The first African American president. Amazing speeches from both candidates, especially John McCain.
Thats it for now, I'm off to study chemistry before class at 1:00. Bookmark this address. I appologize for the confusion. As always I love your readership.
2 comments:
Thank you for returning to Blogger. I couldn't read your other blog either. :)
this is muuuuuuuch better :-)
we can handle this mandle.
Post a Comment