Monday, December 22, 2008

A gift of gifts and a short thank you

Good morning everybody! I'm am currently in Hershey Pennsylvania. Les & I will be here until the 24th.

I want to let everyone know that I recieved one of the coolest gifts since the BIGWHEEL last Thursday night. That gift has since not left my hands for but for a short time. What is that gift? A 16gb iPhone.

I'm writing with it now and I just want to say wow! This phone changes everything. I will devote more to this later, but to summerize it's both blown away all my doubts, exceeded the long list of expectations, and frightened me with it's abaility to flatten the products market (see snap tell app). It's like the worlds at my fingertips.

The gift was the brainwork of my wife, who has an amazing ability to always surprise me when it comes to gifts. It is a collaborative gift from my wife, parents, and in laws. Thank you everyone. I love if. I love it. I love it.


Also.....as a side note I just wanted to tell everyone how much I've enjoyed everyone readership and friendship. I scarcely pass a day without thinking a about all or looking to see if they've commented. Online communities have somehow crept into our lives with great subtleness. If there has been one constant in my life, it would be the need/longing to reach out and connect with people. I believe this to be one of humanity common ground. In alot of ways the online comunity has met a small section of this need. While not all of it, i'm very thankful to get to interact with those who do visit.

3 comments:

Fran said...

Jamie, you are very welcome! We love you so much and can't wait to see you! Hurry!

Yo Momma

claudia said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JJ!! :) We owe you a b-day lunch when you get back.

Erin Miles said...

oh i am sooooooooo jealous of your phone