Thursday, January 1, 2009

A Very Happy New Year To All

This will be a quick post as it time is being spent with family. Lesley and I have woken up the past two mornings to the sight of snow falling outside our windows which lay at the foot of our bed. Maine is a beautiful place. Everyone is here including Chris's fiancé and Ju Ju's boyfriend who has a heavy Maine accent.

Two big things happening tonight: Georgia tech plays lsu @730 & new years eve. That said I'd like to wish everyone a happy new years except for all things of lsu. To lsu I wish the new year arrives with the painful awareness of Gt dominance. Go is jackets!

Stay safe everyone. Can you believe it's about to be 2009? It is nearly a decade since I graduated high school. Wow. And I'm still in school. I should be a doctor by now.

1 comment:

Literarily Chic said...

Yeah, speaking of us being out of h.s. almost 10 years (it pains me to say that), do you think you're gonna go to the reunion? I can't decide... I know it's far away, but it'll sneak up on us.