The past few days have reminded me of a simpler time when I was young and the biggest concern was what mom was cooking for dinner. It reminds me of childhood and highschool. I'm reminded of the safeness that childhood provided. I miss it. I miss it even as I miss my bed, wife, and playful puppy -all of which are in Lexington.
New years will go down as the worst Gt game I've ever seen. I turned it off after the first drive of the second half. Miserable. I still cringe at the thought. If I had not been surrounded by love ones I would gone to bed before 12.
Mom, Ju, and I have finished an entire season of "My name is earl". We love jamie presley as a redneck girl. The show is light and funny which is what we jacksons like.
Wednesday my Dad and I are going to a Boston Celtics game. I'm very excited about this. My father is great about making sure his children experience things they've never done before. I cherish these experiences and will make it my goal to give my children the same gifts.
Tomorrow Julianne and I are going to purchase a Bluetooth headset for my phone.
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment