After a quick reread through my last post I realized it comes across mean and filled with grammatical errors.
To this I'd like to say:
1. Claudia's mom does not have a beard.
2. I'm sorry for the errors. I still do not have a computer so I'm relying on my iPhone. And while the iphone is awesome it's not a Jesus phone.
3. Corey's beard sucks. Yes, it is documented. No, it is not the cause of the Irish potato famine, but it has been linked to the song "mmm bop" by Hanson.
4. Yes, I did get a Bluetooth headset. It is awesome. If you did not answer your phone today when I called then you are not awesome.
5. No, my beard cannot be called Lady Claudia Jr., King Larry, or Mr. Stevens.
6. Coreys mom is awesome. So yes, a comparison between his mom and my headset is both pleasent and agreeable.
7. Correct, macarroni & chese should be eaten as shells versus plain old mac and cheese.
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment