
Over the past year I've noticed a personal shift of interest from what I like to call "This,That, & Everything. Say What!" to actual current events and news around the world. While this is nothing rare and most likely light years behind my peers, I have been quite, pleasantly surprised. The switch happened almost overnight. It was not forced. It just happened.
Anyways I wanted to make a quick post about what I'm currently starting. The book is called "The Post American World". It takes a look into what the future holds for us as a country in a world where we are no longer the biggest and best. While I'm only in the beginning it sounds like it will be a profitable listen; one where I can walk away a little more informed.
Oh, by the way apparently OBAMA caught word I was listening to it on tape. He must have hacked into my blogger account and read my saved draft. What a copy cat! "Shame, Shame, OBAMA! You totally just book-blocked me. Uncool."

Yep, he's a big fan of the blog, if you didn't know. Just yesterday he emailed me to let me know he would not be parting with his blackberry. I replied, "Why? Blackberry suck. Obama, did you hack into my blogger?" To which he replied, "I needz the blackberry so Iz can hack your site. I'll shut it down! I'll hack it in meetings. I'm gon hack it in my living room. I'm gon be hackin and postin even while taking a presidential drop at the toliet your tax money for. Oh, yeah..... check the news, son! Iz gotz your book! Lata, bitch."
1 comment:
Let me know when when the secret service visit you.....
Yo Mama
Post a Comment